Presented on this website resources have not been developed by Polish Process Mining Group but are always worth mentioning as they create a great foundation for understanding of process mining concept.
- Callection of all the movies on YouTube (Process mining po polsku)
- Process Mining In A Nutshell (Fluxicon)
- Perceptive Process Mining (Perceptive Software)
- What is Process Mining? (Process Mining TV)
- Introduction to Process Mining (CDAnalytics)
- 15-min Video recording bpmNEXT presentation (Fluxicon)
Tools useful in scientific work on process mining that are available online.
Open and academic
ProM is a generic open-source framework for implementing process mining tools in a standard environment. ProM 6 can be downloaded from the ProM SourceForge page. Other tools related to ProM developed at Eindhoven University of Technology acn be found on http://www.processmining.org/tools/ website.
CPN Tools is a tool for editing, simulating, and analyzing Colored Petri nets. The tool features incremental syntax checking and code generation, which take place while a net is being constructed. A fast simulator efficiently handles untimed and timed nets. Full and partial state spaces can be generated and analyzed, and a standard state space report contains information, such as boundedness poperties and liveness properties.
- Process Log Generator, Uniwersytet Padua, Włochy
- Apromore, Politechnika w Queensland, Australia
- LoLa, Uniwersytet Rostock, Niemcy
Disco is a commercial tool available also on academic licence that supports automated process discovery and validation. Disco contains effective implementation of process mining algorithms, log management and filtering functions.
- QPR ProcessAnalyzer, QPR Software
- ARIS Process Performance Manager, Software AG
- Perceptive Process Mining, Perceptive Software